Our mission is to consistently create and offer an unparalleled range of exceptional bath and body products using time-honored remedies based on the finest natural ingredients.
- We wish to encourage an appreciation of the daily ritual of bath by creating an environment that inspires and captures the imagination, through the visual and sensory experience.
- We strive to consistently exceed customer expectations by anticipating their needs, desires and dreams, and by offering unrivalled levels of service.
Our inspiration comes from Nature, which holds powerful secrets. Delicate herbs and botanicals whisper the secrets to longevity and perfect health. Fragrant flowers, by way of oils and petals, bestow beauty and healing magic on their users. It is through these marvels of aromatherapy, that we are able to offer an experience of serenity to the mind. We are inspired by the healing properties of the Dead Sea, with its vital minerals and salts. It is through this miraculous and legendary sea and our dedication to sourcing natural
ingredients, that we are able to offer a healing experience for the body, mind and soul.
Our inspiration also come from our devoted customers. We are reminded daily of their unique dreams and desires and our products are a result of their input and dedication. New fragrances, products and tweaks in the way we operate are in part thanks to their input, your input.
In the summer of 1997, in Tel Aviv, two young visionaries began making soap in their home. Guided by an ancient aboriginal recipe they had stumbled upon during their travels, they meticulously blended various local herbs and flowers into their magical mixture of fragrant oils and lye. After cooling and setting, this mouthwatering soap was sliced into hearty chunks, liberating the dreamy fragrances that would invite the curiosity, and envy, of their neighbors and friends.
Today, with the same love and creativity that inspired the original bar of lavender soap, Sabon has expanded upon their soap line to include delightful and dreamy products for the body, the home and the soul. This spectacular, and much loved, collection of lotions and potions is now available in stores across Israel, Europe, Japan and the United States.
SABON's first store opened in the mid-nineties on Sheinkin Street in the heart of Tel Aviv. Since then, SABON has expanded to be an international network, with over 130 stores around the world: New York, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Rome and more. All products are manufactured and packaged by SABON Israel and shipped worldwide.
COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
We are humbled by the majesty of our planet. In return, we recycle all plastic, paper and glass; use recyclable packaging and biodegradable packing material. We support Friends of the Earth, and refrain from testing our products on animals.
We are proud to be a part of various charities, raffles, neighborhood events, and organizations.
Some of the organizations we've had the opportunity to work with in the past include:
Contact us for donation requests or partnership opportunities.
Every day each of us watches the destruction our Earth bears. At Sabon, we believe in making the best of our current situation. We are striving to make recycling a part of our everyday lives and being more green. Here are a few steps we've made:
- All glass bottles and jars are recycled by the Department of Sanitation of NYC.
- All cardboard is sent for recycling by the Department of Sanitation of NYC.
- Many of our paper products are of recycled material i.e. the paper towels used to dry your hands after our complimentary hand scrub experience, printing paper, and even our tissue paper used in wrapping our special gift boxes.
- We have increasingly been accepting your empty glass bottles and jars at our stores to be recycled, if you are unable to do so in your home - although this is not a full on program at this point, we do hope to make it a standard in the near future.
- To limit the amount of electricity used to cool our stores, the doors that open to the streets are closed from 12AM - 5PM daily during the summer.
- We use earth friendly cleaning products like Seventh Generation.
- A new addition to our family is the Eco Bag - a recycled shopping bag that comes in three sizes and gives you chic, be-green shopping every time.
- All paper products are of recycled materials
- We also recycle paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and aluminum packaging via the Department of Sanitation of NYC.
- Each email sent includes the message "please consider the environment before printing this mail note" in hopes that our recipients will also make recycling an everyday habit.
- Our glass is recycled
- Our packaging is made from recycled materials
- The use of cellophane (or polypropylene) to wrap our products and gift boxes is used sparingly.
- All packing peanuts are biodegradable A peanut in a glass of water will dissolve in a matter of minutes - try it!
- All shipping boxes are 100% recycled
* Just recently we became a part of Greenopia - a community dedicated to companies striving to be more conscious of their actions. Check out Sabon's listing with Greenopia and discover what we're striving for!
Being conscience of our actions is the first important step to making a difference.
A gift card purchase may not be combined with another product and we see you have in your cart. Please complete with two separate transactions. We apologize for the inconvenience.